Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Apologies

All my apologies if this blog comes across as a boring personal diary. I'm attempting to focus my ideas into something concrete with this, but it's not really happening just yet. In the long search for a job, I'm continually rethinking how I feel about work in the cultural field, and what it is exactly that I really care about and hope to achieve. My interests are so changeable and all over the map that I'm not sure which direction I'll take, but one thing remains constant, and that's my belief that my own happiness depends on developing a strong sense of place and appreciation for where I am right now.

I hope that this blog will function for me, at least, as an archive of interesting places, people, and ideas that cross my path here in Toronto. For anyone who is paying attention to this - it'll get better soon I promise!

Some fall colours on our street. Oct 21, 2009

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your job search...

    You're a great photographer - I love all the colours you capture!

    :)

    ReplyDelete